The beauties above are my Friday Find this week. I love shoes (no secret) and I have a few brands I love more than others. Jeffrey Campbell is one of those brands. I also love "slides", mules, loafers, flats...and this pair is a combo of all those things. These shoes are perfect for spring, summer, and fall. (Don't worry, there is a fur-lined version for non-snowy winter days too).
Reasons I love this shoe:
- The color - though a true black it has an almost muted appearance
- The details - LOVE the hardware across the top, as well as the small stacked heel detail, which is so on trend right now
- Comfort - this shoe is really comfortable. It has a slight cushion on the inside along with the ever slight stacked heel makes it perfect
- Versatility - this shoe can be worn dressed up or casual you decide
- Quality - the upper is all leather and the hardware is a well made heavy metal
I cannot wait to decide what to wear with these beauties next :)