So, it's here really ... last minute holiday shopping. I thought I would send some love with a quick post mentioning some last minute gift ideas for the fashionista in your life. Items that should be easy to find and better still, do not require you to know any sizes. So just some great gift ideas in no particular order:
1) a new clutch bag - EVERY woman needs at least one small dressy bag to call her own - these bags are available in every price range for you and because they are small - easy to wrap ! Tip: choose a neutral color so she will get more use from it.
1a) (yes, a two-parter) If your fashionista isn't a woman who dresses up a lot, or she already has the previous mentioned bag, she still needs a clutch or a wristlet to call her own for her everyday life. Again, readily available in not only department stores, but also accessory stores and off-price retailers such TJ Maxx and Marshall's. Tip: again, choose a neutral so she can wear with multiple outfits. (Think gray, black, brown.)
2) a pashmina - (google if you don't know) I hate to sound like a broken record, but these are available everywhere right now. Sure, selections will begin to dwindle, so shop now while the choice is yours and not determined by "what's left".
3) a great pair of post diamond-like earrings - depending on your price range go for diamonds or nice sparkly crystal - but every fashionista needs these.
4) a great pair of hoop earrings - I don't care how old you are - if she loves fashion and has your own style (frankly, who doesn't?) she needs a great pair of hoops.
5) a throw for her favorite room - fashionistas like to look great even when relaxing. Choose a throw to coordinate with the colors in the room you know she likes to spend her time relaxing.
I could go on but I need to get back to shopping and wrapping ...don't you ??