Finally....here in West Michigan I believe Spring has Sprung!
My Friday Find is this awesome sandal I recently purchased from Macy's.
This is the Clarks Somerset Women's Caberet Charm Peep-Toe Flats in the color Tobacco.
What I love:
- This sandal is so versatile both in color and style. The combination of the brown and black makes it compatible with so many color combinations. The peep toe style makes it perfect for now, when the temps are just starting to warm; yet it will still be great in the summer temps as well.
- The heel height is perfect... not a complete flat but barely has any lift at all
- The fact that the upper part of the sandal is leather means this is a quality sandal that will give you fashion wear from season to season. The footbed is made of a dark velvet-like material which not only adds comfort, but will hide that obnoxious "sweaty foot stain" ...or does that just happen to me ????
- The overall style of the sandal has both classic touches with a bit of edge as well. I love this tobacco color because it has the black combination of the back strap. The outside stitching around the front half of the sandal adds a touch I enjoy.
- The quality. Clarks are a great go-to brand for me for long lasting quality and wear.
I love this sandal...I have paired it today with skinny jeans and a cute linen-blend top. That's right, I have even pulled a little linen out... Welcome Spring !!